Header Home About Me Shop Freebies Contact FB IG Pinterest TPT Bloglovin email

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Show Us What You Bought! Blog Hoppin' linky

I'm excited to participate in the "Show Us What You Bought" linky party from the big TPT sale this past weekend.. I know I've been looking forward to it for awhile since my wishlist was bursting at the seams! Somehow I managed to only purchase 5 products... till next time, rest of my wishlist, till next time....

Here's a more detailed look at what I bought...

{Find that Cat! Interactive Learning Games by Growing Kinders}: I actually had this product in my shopping cart during the last big sale, and didn't get it. I wasn't going to leave it hanging a second time! My kids love Pete the Cat and they will love the little games and activities in this pack.

{Time for Sight Words: The Bundle by The Moffatt Girls}: This was the product I was most looking forward to buying... I knew my kids would love these! We made our first one the day after I bought this and they couldn't even get over it. Periodically throughout the day I'd say, "What time is it?" and they'd all excitedly look at their watches and yell out the sight word. So awesome! Love these!!

{38 Frame Designs Bundle by Teaching in a Small Town}: I've been needing some more cute frames for the resources I've been creating and this bundle (full of adorable frames) was a great value!

{Add to Decompose Numbers Packs 1 & 2 and Tens and Ones Base 10 Worksheets by Kinder Craze}: I can't wait to use these activity sheets with my kiddos... and they were so cheap! How can anyone pass these up? Great stuff from Kinder Craze...

Join in the linky over at Blog Hoppin' to show everyone what you bought!


2 comments:

  1. Those watches look SO FUN!! I'm sure my kiddos would like them too... thanks for sharing!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Karen! I've used them a few times now since I bought them and the kids think they are great! They remember their sight words much faster now, too. :)

      Delete