Header Home About Me Shop Freebies Contact FB IG Pinterest TPT Bloglovin email

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Currently May!

So, apparently April didn't really happen and now all of a sudden we skipped to May. Where on earth did the time go? I only have 15 days left with my special group of kinders...and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!

To celebrate the new month, I'm joining up once again with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for her May Currently linky!


{Listening}: My team isn't in the playoffs, but that hasn't stopped me from watching playoff hockey, and with good reason. There have been some incredible games! This Bruins/Canadiens game is currently in the middle of sudden-death double overtime...

{Loving}: My class this year. Seriously, this is the best class I have ever had. I have just some of the most wonderful kids in my class this year. They care about each other, work hard, have grown so much, made me laugh, and serenaded me with Frozen songs all year. Love them!!

{Thinking}: Don't we all have the world's longest to-do list when the end of the year approaches? I've got tests to give, data to record, paperwork to complete, projects to do, songs to teach, luaus and water days to prepare for, the list goes on! Somehow it all always gets finished!

{Wanting}: So, I love Toms shoes. They are so comfortable and perfect to wear when you are on your feet all day in the classroom. My friends apparently know me well because they gave me $50 worth of gift cards to toms.com for my birthday... so I went on the site last night all ready to buy myself the adorable new gray and white chevron Toms I'd been pining over when, lo and behold, they were sold out! Oh the humanity! So... saving my gift cards for a rainy day. Or whenever the chevron Toms return. ;)

{Needing}: To clean! But who really wants to do that when you've been slaving away in the classroom all day? Ha! I'll tackle it this weekend...

{Surprise!}: Everyone go visit the blog The Big Apple Teacher! I found out about this lovely gal, Meredith, when she began following me on Instagram earlier in the week! So glad she did, her blog is super cute! So go check it out and give her some love!

7 comments:

  1. Love your signature Caitlin! Sooooo cute! I love Toms too. I just bought several pair when they were on Zulily not too long ago. :)
    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies 
    Visit my Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?? They were on Zulily? I've gotta keep an eye out for that next time!

      Delete
  2. Chevron toms?!!?!?!?! Where have I been? I need those in my life too! Don't worry, I have the same to do list... We can do it!!

    Alexis ♥ Laugh. Eat. Learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gray and white chevron Toms! Too Cute! I'm thinking we should start " Gettin' in Shape for Summer" {teacher style} group. We could all share our goals, accomplishments, recipes, etc and motivate each other!

    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had the best class this year, too- 20 days to go. Hope the gray chevrons come back in stock soon!

    ReplyDelete