1. I've been on spring break this week, so I tried to cram in as much fun as I could! I met up with some dear friends earlier in the week to go see my Phoenix Coyotes play some hockey! And we won! Yeah! (Please excuse the fuzzy camera phone shot!)
2. I also saw the movie Oz The Great And Powerful! I thought it was good, but not great! I was expecting more from the acting, I think. Still enjoyable, though!
3. Of course, when you're a teacher with time off, it can't be all fun and games! I worked on putting together my sight word card rings for the new Star Wars themed activity I've been creating. I hope to get it up on TPT soon! The boys in my class are obsessed with Star Wars, so I thought I'd put together something for them to get excited about!
4. Being in Arizona, there is baseball aplenty this time of year! I went to a couple of Spring Training games with my friends this week, and of course the days we chose were the hottest days of the year! Why must it be 90+ degrees already?!
5. Last but not least, my kids have been working so hard on decomposing numbers; and finding different ways to make the number has been a difficult concept for them to master. I put together these little activity sheets in hopes that it would help them, and after 3 long days of practice, it DID! I love when an idea works well to help my kinder babies! This activity pack will be up on TPT tomorrow! Yay!
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend! I, for one, thought my spring break went by entirely too fast!