Header Home About Me Shop Freebies Contact FB IG Pinterest TPT Bloglovin email

Friday, March 22, 2013

Five for Friday March 22nd edition!

Quick update before I have to run off to meet some friends... I'm participating in this week's Five for Friday linky with Doodle Bugs Teaching!


1. I'm excited to say that I've created and posted a new decomposing numbers activity pack in my little store on TPT... it's called "How Many Ways?" and has activity sheets for decomposing numbers 3-9. It really helped my kinders understand the concept of building numbers in various ways! If you want to check it out, click on the link in the picture below -- it's on sale till midnight tonight!

 photo cover_zps5131478d.png

2. Conferences! This week was conference week so I was knee-deep in those... we do student led conferences in the spring and it is so fun to see the kids lead their parents on a tour of their learning... they get so excited to be the "teacher"!

3. Since St. Patrick's Day was on a Sunday this year, we've been catching up this week and doing some leprechaun-themed activities. My kids did a cute little leprechaun addition craftivity where they created a number sentence with gold coins and filled out the word problem to match! Sadly I didn't take a picture before I left school today, but rest assured it was adorable. ;)

4. I think I've talked about this my last few Five for Fridays... but I went to another spring training game today with some of my teacher buddies! We had a half day due to conferences and skedaddled out of there to catch a game right down the road! The weather was absolutely PERFECT for it, too... 80 degrees and breezy!

5. As for tonight, I'm off to the Phoenix Suns game with some friends, but we aren't really excited to see the Suns... we are more excited for the concert that is following the game with one of my favorite artists, Phil Wickham!


Till next time, friends! Here's to a restful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment