Header Home About Me Shop Freebies Contact FB IG Pinterest TPT Bloglovin email

Friday, July 4, 2014

Five for Friday and a 4th of July Sale!

Happy 4th of July, friends! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!



I signed up at the gym this summer because I am determined to tone up and lose a few pounds over summer break! The great thing about the gym I go to is that a bunch of friends go, too, so we are keeping each other motivated and going together! The photo below is from one of my favorite classes... we always end up using tons of different pieces of equipment so it keeps it fresh and fun!



One of my favorite things in life is hockey... specifically Phoenix Arizona Coyotes hockey! They threw a big NHL Draft Party at the arena and it was super fun! We all got to go on a behind the scenes locker room tour, sit on the benches, go in the penalty box, sit on the zamboni... etc! 



I was blessed to attend an Arizona teacher blogger meet-up this week! It was so great to meet all of these wonderful ladies. Callie from Teach-a-Roo made us all these adorable nametags and we went to the cutest little restaurant downtown! It was fun chatting and getting to know everyone!




I finally bundled all of my Sight Word Sentence Builder packs! Each pack includes monthly themed sentence building pocket chart centers, predictable sentence activities, multiple printables and recording sheets for both, and tons of Read It, Write It, Build It, Draw It printables for every sentence! It's a $54 value... but you can get it for just $30 right now - the price will go up gradually as I add the last 3 units, so grab it now for super cheap - I'm adding August/September this weekend!

 photo sentencebuildersbundle_zpsc69bb5a6.png


To celebrate the 4th of July weekend, I'm throwing a big sale in my TPT shop! Everything is 20% off through tomorrow - including the sentence builders bundle! Just click on the picture below to go straight to my store. Everyone have a safe and fun Independence Day!

 photo 4thofjulysale_zps9da1d938.png

No comments:

Post a Comment